Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors in Business, Healthcare Management, or related field and 3+ years in revenue cycle management preferred
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful client relations
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze data to construct a comprehensive synopsis of client’s business and narrate client KPIs (e.g. AR days, denials, and reimbursement rates)
- Revenue Cycle experience preferred, anesthesia experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines, and a bias toward action
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail in responding to client communications, reporting, and completing tasks
- Ability to work with appropriate teammates to make decisions in a timely fashion that are sound, accurate and supported by data
- Must be able to motivate a team of employees
- Knowledge of Cognos or other analytical reporting capabilities a plus
- Ability to interact with all types of people. The Director of Client Advocacy must be able to get along with co-workers, clients, physicians, vendors, hospital administrators, senior level management and other parties that do business with our clients. This position requires the ability to respond politely and professionally to all individuals and work well as a team player.
- The Director of Client Advocacy will be expected to visit clients as required or requested by client. Travel is domestically up to 50% of the time or as the job requires.