Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- 12-24 months of experience as a Business Systems Analyst or related role.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in software development and testing life cycles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Agile development methodology is a plus.
- Ability to identify opportunities that drive execution of action plans to close gaps and move key priorities forward.
- Ability to influence and gain support from stakeholders through effective communication and relationship building.
- Ability to communicate technical information to technical and nontechnical personnel at various levels in and across the organization.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and handle highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to remain results oriented and work within a collaborative and dynamic high paced environment.
- Experience with Visio or similar design tools to enable the articulation of business-to-IT ideas, workflows, and concepts.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL a plus.
- Experience in the Healthcare/RCM industry a plus.