Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- At least 12 months of experience as a Production Support Technician or related role.
- Knowledge of HL7 and other Healthcare related data a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in software development and testing life cycles.
- Intermediate knowledge of C# and SQL Server.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify opportunities that drive execution of action plans to close gaps and move key priorities forward.
- Ability to influence and gain support from stakeholders through effective communication and relationship building.
- Ability to communicate technical information to technical and nontechnical personnel at various levels in and across the organization.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and handle highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to remain results oriented and work within a collaborative and dynamic high paced environment.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell or Bash.
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps methodologies.