Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least two to four years (2-4) in healthcare finance, accounting, treasury or related field
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- In-depth understanding of the field's concepts and principles.
- Ability to read, understand, and apply state/federal laws, regulations, and policies.
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Ability to communicate with diverse personalities in a tactful, mature, and professional manner.
- Ability to remain flexible and work within a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Ability to deliver high quality service excellence with high attention to detail.
- Understand and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills.
- Strong knowledge in accounting, and/or finance.
- Strong knowledge of Outlook and Great Plains software or equivalent Enterprise Resource Planning software.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong math skills.