Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Below are our current career opportunities. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested. Or, if you prefer, you can submit your resume for general consideration.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Events Specialist will be an integral part of the Ventra Health Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced team member to own event strategy and execution with a focus on brand awareness and lead generation.
- The Chart Research Representative – ED is responsible for review of medical records for the necessary documents for proper indexing
- The Payment Posting Specialist is responsible for the monetary intake for Ventra Health clients. The Payment Posting Specialist may be assigned between 13 -14 facilities/clients that they will be responsible for maintaining our 6 days turnaround time. Posts all deposits for current month by our month end deadline. Payment posting specialist must comply with applicable laws regarding billing standards and be able to operate in a team-oriented environment that strives to provide superior service to Ventra Health clients throughout the country
- The Client Success Manager is a liaison Between Ventra Health and clients in terms of communication and information exchange; manage all aspects of the clients’ account to maximize collections, provide contracted management services, where applicable, and minimize problems. Works directly with a variety of stakeholders, including patients, doctors, owners, practice managers, administrators, and more to resolve escalated issues
- The Revenue Cycle Manager (“RCM”) is responsible for the management of the accounts receivable (“AR”) of Ventra Health's clients. This person works closely with the Director, Revenue Cycle Management (“Director, RCM”) in overseeing operational processes, personnel, and administrative functions in order to provide superior AR management services. This position ensures client satisfaction by executing the strategic business plan while leading their team.